JA group LLP reserves the right to all our props. Kindly read the through the following terms prior to your booking. Your paid booking would mean that you have acknowledged the following terms, have understood them, and have agreed to abide and adhere to them.
Retainer and Payment:
- All orders will have a compulsory refundable deposit which IM-PERFECTION will credit back to the customer upon rental completion.
- First payment (upon confirmation email) – 50% of the total order’s amount. Final payment (three days before booking date) – 50% or remaining order’s amount
- IM-PERFECTION shall have the rights to call off the booking in the event customers fail to make the final payment at the stipulated timeframe. See Cancellation clause to find out more.
- IM-PERFECTION only accepts two modes of payment; Internet Banking and ATM transfers.
- Customers are required to make the first payment upon receiving the confirmation email either through Internet Banking & ATM transfers within 12 & 24 hours respectively.
- Payment details have to be submitted back with the confirmation booking email within the given timeframe else it will be cancelled and release to the next interested party for the time and date of booking.
- Customers are responsible to notify IM-PERFECTION of cancellation in writing.
- Premature cancellation of booking will face payment penalty as per the following:
- > 7 days before booking date – the first payment (nonrefundable portion) will be forfeited
- < 7 days before booking date – full balance from the total order amount
- IM.PERFECTION can allow customer to transfer their booking credit to another person but all monetary involvement arrangement has to be done by customer personally.
- Customers are responsible to notify IM-PERFECTION reschedule in writing.
- All reschedule (due to bad weather or personal reason) are subject to props and IM-PERFECTION availability.
- In the event where reschedule is to no avail, IM-PERFECTION reserves the rights to determine refund issue to customers.
- In the event of where IM-PERFECTION is unable to perform any or all of the duties herein for any reason, including but not limited to, fire, transportation problems, acts of God, accident or illness and if IM-PERFECTION cannot provide another alternative, all money received by IM-PERFECTION, minus expense, will be return to the customer.
- The customer shall pay IM-PERFECTION in full compensation for replacement for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and tear excepted. IM-PERFECTION’s invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount the customer shall pay.
- The customer shall not make any alterations, additions, modifications, or improvements to the equipment and shall use it only for the purpose and in the manner for which it was intended by IM-PERFECTION. The customer may not permit the equipment to be used by another party or at a different location without the express written consent of IM-PERFECTION.
- The customer is responsible to check and apply for any necessary approvals from the premise for bring props into location. In the event that IM-PERFECTION is been stop by the venue authority, booking of prop is consider completed and IM-PERFECTION is not liable for offering another reschedule. If the customer is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, IM-PERFECTION, and his agents, at the customer’s risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the customer’s premises where the prop is stored or used at all time and recover the prop. The customer shall pay all reasonable fees, the expenses and costs incurred by IM-PERFECTION in protection its rights under this booking and for any action taken by IM-PERFECTION to collect any amounts due to IM-PERFECTION under this rental agreement.
- In the case of any extension of rental hour/Day, additional charges will apply in reference to the prop extension rates table (Table A1) as provided. Extension of service is only applicable with subject to availability of the desired prop at that stipulated time.
- The customer shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. IM-PERFECTION may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of the customer to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER’s filling for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- The customer indemnifies and holds IM-PERFECTION harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
JA Group LLP reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions